Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome Everyone to the new Boudoir Blog!

I have made this as a spin off to the original photography blog as it's a little more risk-ay! I thought I'd keep the other one a little more family/ child friendly! Although these photos are not "R" rated... they just don't seem to mix with the little faces of the cutie pies I have up! So feel free to visit, leave comments and inquire within!

We have upcoming Boudoir Marathon below.

September 12th, 2009
Location - South Shore - TBD
Starting at 10:00am - 4:00pm each hour
Ask for details of which time slots are left
Mini Session 30-45 minutes
$150 sitting fee - $50 print credit and brag book

Afternoon times available 2pm, 3pm, possible 4pm

Or you can always set up and appointment for a personal session!
$300 for sitting fee plus $100 rint credit and mini brag book.
Email me at ScsPhotography1@aol.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment